|January 5, 2016 at 9:00 AM - Schuyler Administration Meeting @ SMS Conference Room|
I. Discussion Items
1. Book Review: Dave Gibbons will share from the Marzano Book.
2. January Board Reports: You do not need to do a January Board report due to the end of semester and vacation. If you are submitting a report, please submit by the end of the day on Thursday. Board meeting is next Monday evening.
3. January 11th Workshops: Dr. Jo-Anne Nausalar will be the presenter in the morning. We will follow her presentation with a short strategic planning meeting from 10:15 to noon. Staff will have lunch on their own and be expected to be back in their buildings at 1:00 PM. Each building is responsible for scheduling their own workshops for the afternoon. Please make sure you get your schedule to Mr. Gibbons.
4. 2015-16 Calendar Amendment: We will be recommending an amendment to the second semester calendar to accommodate the final two days of APL Training. We are recommending adding a day in February to the Mid-Winter Break Feb 18 or 22nd and taking the PD day off following the Track Meet, April 22nd.
5. 2016-17 Calendar: The 2016-17 calender will be updated with corresponding dates from the 2015-16 calendar. We will then make recommendations to change the calendar to address any concerns or issues associated with the new school year calendar.