March 22, 2016 at 9:00 AM - Schuyler Administration Meeting @ SPED Office
I. Discussion Items
1. Special Education Topics: We will review progress made in the special education program this year and staffing discussion for the 2016-17 school year.
2. 2015-16 Contract Obligations: As of June 1st, all administrators will have fulfilled 192 days of their 2015-16 contract requirements. You will need to list the days you intend to work during June and July to meet your contractual obligations. Your 2016-217 contract begins July 27th with Administrator Days in Kearney (Wednesday-Friday).
3. Requisitions/Inventory: COOP Requisitions Due April 1st. Other requisitions due May 1st, Inventory updates due prior to check-out. Sally will let you know when you can begin your review of staff COOP requests.
4. Support Staff Meetings: Support staff meetings are scheduled for next week. If you have any topics to discuss, please let me know.
5. NeSA and Spring Testing Schedule: Discuss timeline for spring testing and any schedule accommodations that may affect other buildings.
6. 2016-17 Teacher/Coaching Assignments: We need to finalize teaching and coaching assignments. Certificated staff contracts are renewed at the April board meeting. Support staff and coaching assignments in May.
7. Summer School Staffing and Program Review: Dave Gibbons has been working on summer school programs and staffing. Please visit with him about any program/staffing recommendations.
8. Summer School Contracts: We also offer contracts for the June and July summer school sessions in May. We will need to finalize the list of recommended summer employees and get the contracts handed out on May 1st and back by May 5th so the board can approve these on May 9th.