April 5, 2016 at 9:00 AM - Schuyler Administration Meeting @ SPED Office
I. Discussion Items
1. Professional Files: The teacher professional files must be updated annually. Your Office manager is responsible for keeping these files updated. Building/Program administrators are responsible for assisting the Office Manager in keeping these files current.
2. Requisitions/Inventory: COOP Requisitions Due April 1st. Other requisitions due May 1st, Inventory updates due prior to check-out. Sally will let you know when you can begin your review of staff COOP requests.
3. 2016-17 Teacher/Coaching Assignments: We need to finalize teaching and coaching assignments. Certificated staff contracts are renewed at the April board meeting. Support staff and coaching assignments in May.
4. Summer School Staffing and Program Review: Dave Gibbons has been working on summer school programs and staffing. Please visit with him about any program/staffing recommendations.
5. Summer School Contracts: We also offer contracts for the June and July summer school sessions in May. We will need to finalize the list of recommended summer employees and get the contracts handed out on May 1st and back by May 5th so the board can approve these on May 9th.
6. EMC Insurance: If you are taking students off-site (field trips) must be approved and submitted to EMC prior to the date of the event.