|May 3, 2016 at 9:00 AM - Schuyler Administration Meeting @ SMS SPED Office|
I. Discussion Items
1. New Portal: I am sending you a new portal that includes the "Teachers Guide" for APL. Jeff Droge will send it out to all teachers across the district.
2. Leadership Blueprint: Leadership Blue Print Workshop is scheduled for May 25-26 at the Retreat Center. We are allowed to invite up to 40 participants. We need to finalize the participant list from the school and community this week.
3. 2016-17 Contracts: We will finalize 2016-17 contracts this week for approval/signing by the board on May 9th. Please review the extra-duty assignments to make sure these are assigned correctly for your building.
4. EMC Insurance: Our district insurance policy is up for renewal in May. Two areas of concern are workman's compensation and school activities involving water and inflatables. EMC will no longer provide coverage under our umbrella section for either of these activities. If you are considering either of these activities, you must clear this with our insurance company first.
5. Building/Grounds/Budget: We have a construction meeting at 1:00 today. Following this meeting, the board building/grounds, transportation, and budget and finance committees will meet. You are welcome to attend if you are available.