|September 9, 2016 at 9:15 AM - Schuyler Administration Meeting @ SPED Office|
I. Discussion Items
1. Book Review: Walk a While in My Shoes.
2. September Board Meeting: See Meeting Agenda
3. September Classroom Observations: Set induction and Closure. "Teacher Resource (APL Guide)
4. Parent-Teacher Conferences: FYI, we, the IT Dept, are planning to use the Google appointment scheduler again for the upcoming P/T conferences in October. Just want to make sure everybody is on board with this. Dan Rinkol has already put in several hours of work getting it setup and ready. I know there were several complaints last year from parents about having to go in and select appointments. Even though we experienced some technical difficulties with the system due to unexpected update, I do not believe this was the main reason for the complaints. Of the parents that shared their frustration with me, it was more of an issue of having to take the time to schedule an appointment with 5-7 teachers per student. Another complaint was from a family with one kid in each building…SES, SMS, and SCHS. Again, before we get more man hours put into the setup, I want to make sure everybody is all in on this. Jeff Droge
5. Support Staff September Meetings: See Superintendent's Calendar.
6. Strategic Plan Update: See Proposed Priorities Information Update.
7. Senior Center Presentation: October 17th at the Senior Center at 5:30 PM.
8. SCS Brand: STRIVE - COMMIT - SUCCEED (Characteristics: Respect, Responsibility, Work Ethic)