|September 21, 2016 at 2:00 PM - Building, Grounds, Transportation and Finance Committees Meeting @ SCHS Library Annex|
I. Discussion Items
1. Finance/Budget Report: See attached budget and finance reports.
3. Portal: Thank you to the maintenance/custodial staff for your work on keeping the maintenance portal up to date. This document keeps the board and administration abreast to the progress on requested maintenance items.
5. Transportation: The new bus is scheduled to be here on Sept. 27th. Thank you to all bus drivers. The board will be discussing bus driver wages on the support staff salary schedule this fall for the 2017-18 school year.
6. Fall Technology Fair: The fall technology fair is scheduled over the Parent-Teacher Conference in October. High school students will be in attendance along side PT Conferences on Wednesday, October 12th. Staff workshops are scheduled for Thursday, October 13th.
7. Safety Surveys: Your principals have been given the new safety manuals for each building. We are conducting a follow-up safety inspection and will have a NDE visitation this year. Nesbitt and Associates will be conducting a follow-up safety inspection early this fall to see if we have corrected areas of concern from the 2015-16 study.
8. Strategic Plan Update: We will be finalizing our progress reports on the district strategic plan during the month of October. We are scheduled to revisit the plan as a staff/community in November.
9. Salary and Benefit Schedule: We will be offering on open enrollment period for changing insurance programs beginning in January 2017. This dual option allows employees to elect to participate in a high deductible ($3,500) and use the premium savings to enroll in a healthcare savings account. We will let you know when the representative from Blue Cross will be here to answer any questions you may have.