|October 10, 2016 at 9:15 AM - Schuyler Administration Meeting @ SPED Office|
I. Discussion Items
1. Book Review: Chapters 7-9
2. Board Meeting Review: See Board Meeting
3. Tech Fair/PT Conf: Update and discussion on the Tech Fair and PT Conferences
4. Capturing Kids Hearts/Discovery Ed. Launch: Update and share highlights.
5. Incentive Pay: The board of education and the SEA will agree annually on incentive pay. The board will begin working with the “teacher incentive plan” in October. Items considered for inclusion in the incentive plan and the amounts paid will be reviewed annually and attached to the agreement following the November or December meeting.
6. Requisition/Inventory: We have updated the staff names and tried to make the changes to inventory to match the replacement teacher. See inventory program.
7. Teacher Early Retirement Update: Dr. Hoesing will be distributing retirement information to all employees over 55 years of age. See information.8. Food Pantry: We are in discussions with the ministerial association as to the relocation of the food pantry. They may need to move the food pantry from the basement of the church due to water problems. If necessary, we may need to host the food pantry for a while. I recommend the SMS Concession Stand area.