|November 29, 2016 at 9:00 AM - Schuyler Administration Meeting @ SPED Office|
I. Discussion Items
1. Book Review: Enjoy the Ride (Steve Gilliland) Chapters 1-2
2. Strategic Planning Update: Discuss staff priorities, upcoming building/community meetings, and discuss suggested action plans presented by staff.
Suggested Meeting Agenda for Building Meetings
Introductions and Overview
Transportation/Building and Grounds
School Governance and Public Relations
VOTE ON PRIORITIES
Closing and Final Comments
Upcoming Parent/Community Meeting Dates
Monday, November 28th 6:30 PM Fishers
Tuesday, November 29th 6:15 PM Richland
Thursday, December 1st 6:30 PM SMS
Monday, December 5th 9:00 AM SES
Monday, December 5th 6:30 PM SCHS
Tuesday, December 20th 9:00-7:00?? Cargill Meat Solutions
Tuesday, January 3rd 6:00 PM Community Leaders @SCHS East Gym
Wednesday, January 4th 8:00 AM All-Staff Meeting @ SCHS East Gym
3. Cargill Employee Meeting Date: Sarah Heller-Glenn is suggesting Tuesday, December 20th. I told her I would confirm that date with her in our meeting on Tuesday morning.
4. ESU 7 Administrator Meeting: The ESU 7 Administrator meeting scheduled for December 15th from 8:00 to 2:00 PM. If you are interested in attending, please register online or contact:
5. First Semester Teacher Observation and Evaluations: Dave Gibbons will review the iObservation information and discuss principals' interest in training for second semester.
6. Teacher Incentive Plan: See attached plan.
7. Health Care Savings Plan/High Deductible Insurance Option: All staff is invited to attend the meeting scheduled for 3:00 PM at the SCHS east gym. If staff members are interested in moving to the high deductible insurance plan and opening a health care savings plan, they MUST attend the meeting. They will decide as a group on a "bridge" health care insurance plan (minimum 25 participants).