|March 7, 2017 at 9:00 AM - Schuyler Administration Meeting @ SPED Office|
I. Discussion Items
Respect - Responsibility - Effort
1. Book Review: You Win in the Locker Room First: (Chapter 7)
2. Buildings and Grounds: The new high school addition bids are due Thursday, March 9th at 4:00 PM. The board will take action to award bids on March 20th.
3. Building Updates: Ron Mundil is finalizing the recommended building improvements for the summer of 2017. You will need to go on to the filemaker portal and review these recommendations for your building.
4. Staff Resignations: Please make sure you are paying attention to the board meeting items. Staff resignations and new hires will be updated as we get them. You are responsible for making sure any staff changes are accurately reflected on the board agenda. Updates for staff changes will be accepted until noon on the Friday prior to the board meeting.
5. Job Descriptions: Thank you to the principals who sent me any job descriptions from your office. Please have all job descriptions for your office or your position or you will have to start writing from scratch. All job descriptions are due to me by March 1st. My goal is to have all job descriptions updated and tied to evaluation instruments for board adoption in June.
6. Strategic Plan: Please review your strategic plan recommendations and discuss these with your staff. Please make sure you are comfortable with the due dates and have some idea of how you are going to show improvement or documentation of completion or progress.
7. Requisitions: The Coop Catalog opened on February 20th. Deadline for Coop orders is April 1st. NO EXCEPTIONS. You will have one week to review after April 1st. Superintendent's office staff will have one week to review and aggregate the orders after that.
8. 2017-18 Calendar: Final review of 2017-18 calendar for board approval on March 20th.