|March 14, 2017 at 9:00 AM - Schuyler Administration Meeting @ SPED Office|
I. Discussion Items
Respect - Responsibility - Effort
1. Book Review: You Win in the Locker Room First: (The Big "C" and Beyond)
2. SCHS Building Project: We had 5 contractors submit bids for the new classroom addition at the high school. The bids ranged from a low of $996,000 to a high of $1,250,000. We are working out the value engineering changes due to the change in flood map requirements for this addition. This project will be on the board agenda for approval on Monday.
3. Building & Grounds Plan: Please review the 2017 building and grounds plan on the filemaker portal for board approval on Monday.
4. Transportation Plan: Please review the 2017 vehicle replacement plan on the filemaker portal for board approval on Monday.
5. Textbook Cycle: Please review the 2017 textbook replacement plan on the filemaker portal for board approval on Monday.
6. Staff Resignations: Please make sure you are paying attention to the board meeting items. Staff resignations and new hires will be updated as we get them. You are responsible for making sure any staff changes are accurately reflected on the board agenda. Updates for staff changes will be accepted until noon on the Friday prior to the board meeting. (Amanda Hutton, Becky Thuman, Michaila Gansebom, Eryn Lemke, Hilda Ramos, )
7. New Hire Recommendations: Please make sure you are using the new hire forms for your recommended new hires. I resent the new hire form over email. Also, if you have any resignations, make sure I get them by Friday, 3/17/2017 for board acceptance on Monday. (Nancy Telez, Jason Trautman, Melanie Gustafson)
8. Strategic Plan: Please review your strategic plan recommendations and discuss these with your staff. Please make sure you are comfortable with the due dates and have some idea of how you are going to show improvement or documentation of completion or progress.
9. Requisitions: The Coop Catalog opened on February 20th. Deadline for Coop orders is April 1st. NO EXCEPTIONS. You will have one week to review after April 1st. Superintendent's office staff will have one week to review and aggregate the orders after that.
10. 2017-18 Calendar: Final review of 2017-18 calendar for board approval on March 20th.