|March 17, 2017 at 2:45 PM - Support Staff Monthly Meeting@ SES Music Room|
I. Discussion Items
1. Budget and Finance: See enclosed finance report.
5. Field House Input: The field house has been open to the public for the past two months. Administrators are reviewing field house use, rules, and fees and will make recommendations for summer hours of operation and any changes to rules, fees, hours, etc... for the 2017-18 school year this summer.
6. High School Classroom Addition: The board of education will consider awarding the contract to construct an addition to the high school building. This addition will be 6 classrooms and a large music/conference room. Construction to begin by May 1st with a completion date of Thanksgiving, 2017.
7. April Workshops: Mr. Gibbons has scheduled two workshops for April 12-13th for para-educators. April 12th will be: Mental Health First Aid at Schuyler Middle School. Lunch is provided by CHI. April 13th will be APL training at SES from 8:00 to noon. Mr. Gibbons will be providing more details about the two day.
8. Summer School/Food Service Programs: Please make sure you contact your principal or Dave Gibbons if you are interested in summer work. We will be offering summer contracts later in April for Board approval on May 10th.
10. 2017-18 Calendar: Board will approve the 2017-18 school calendar on Monday evening. See calendar proposal.