|April 28, 2017 at 9:15 AM - Schuyler Administration Meeting @ SPED Office|
I. Discussion Items
Respect - Responsibility - Effort
Book Review: "Hide Your Goat" (Chapter 4)
1. 2017-18 Requisitions: The 2017-18 general requisitions on filemaker are due by May 1st. In reviewing current requests, I question if teachers are remembering to click on the "yes" button for items they are intending to order. If they do not click on the "yes" button, the amount does not calculate and item will not be ordered.
2. New Hires and Resignations: Please make sure to submit resignations and new hire recommendations as soon as you get them.
3. Extra-Duty Contracts: Extra-duty contracts are approved on May 8th. See Extra-Duty Assignment List.
4. Support Staff Contracts: Support staff contracts are approved by the board in their meeting on May 8th.
5. 2016-17 Administrative Contracts: Below are the days worked in the 2016-17 contract.
195 Day Contract: Gerry Reinsch
215 Day Contract: Jim Kasik, Jesse Zavadil, Darin Kovar
220 Day Contract: Dave Gibbons, Darli Vrba, Stephen Grammer, Michelle Burton, Bill Comley
July: 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 (5) August: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 (6) School Year: August 9-May 18 (185)
195 Day Contract: - 1 215 Day Contracts: 19 Remaining 220 Day Contracts: 24 Remaining
6. Advanced Ed 2017-18 Visitation: Mr. Gibbons update. External Team visit is scheduled for January 28 through January 31, 2018.
7. Staff Assignments: Please make sure you confirm with Shelly Friesz any staff changes for Infinite Campus. This needs to be kept current each year.
10. 2017-18 Handbook Changes: Begin working with your staff on handbook updates and changes for the 2017-18 school year. These must be ready for board approval in June. Any changes to your handbook to coincide with changes from this legislative session or new policy adoption will need to happen in July, due to the 90 day session.11. 3rd Quarter Outstanding Employees: The Foundation will meet with building principals on Monday, May 1st at 1:00 PM to discuss 3rd Quarter outstanding employee applications.