|May 11, 2017 at 9:15 AM - Schuyler Administration Meeting @ SPED Office|
I. Discussion Items
Respect - Responsibility - Effort
Book Review: "Hide Your Goat" (Chapter 5)
1. 2017-18 Requisitions: Finalize 2017-18 requisitions. All updates are to be on the website by noon on Friday, May 12th.
2. New Hires and Resignations: Any updates??
3. Extra-Duty Contracts: Please distribute the extra-duty contracts to people in your building. They are due prior to check out at the end of the year.
4. Support Staff Contracts: Support staff contracts were approved by the board in their meeting on May 8th. I do not have the signed contracts back from the board at this time. If anyone wants a copy, my office will have them available at our year-end meeting on the 18th.
5. Professional Files: The teacher professional files must be updated annually. Your Office manager is responsible for keeping these files updated. Building/Program administrators are responsible for assisting the Office Manager in keeping these files current. Also, please make sure your new hire folders have all required documents.
7. 2017-18 Handbook Changes: Begin working with your staff on handbook updates and changes for the 2017-18 school year. These must be ready for board approval in June. Any changes to your handbook to coincide with changes from this legislative session or new policy adoption will need to happen in July, due to the 90 day session.
8. Summer Extended Contract Calendars: All Staff on the list of extended contracts must complete a calendar representing days worked outside of the regular school year. We do not count weekend days unless they participated in an unreimbursed workshop. See list of extended contracts.