|May 31, 2017 at 9:30 AM - Schuyler Administration Meeting @ SPED Office|
I. Discussion Items
Respect - Responsibility - Effort
1. 2017-18 Requisitions: Finalize 2017-18 requisitions.
2. New Hires and Resignations: Any updates??
3. Extra-Duty Contracts: We are in the process of finalizing a few extra-duty contracts. We have a middle school volleyball position and a possible move of one teacher to a spring sport.
4. State Aid Certification: See finance information.
5. County Assessment Update: See Property Tax Assessment information.
7. 2017-18 Handbook Changes: I received handbook updates from the Rural Schools and the High School for the 2017-18 school year. These must be ready for board approval in June. Any changes to your handbook to coincide with changes from this legislative session or new policy adoption will need to happen in July, due to the 90 day session.
8. Summer Extended Contract Calendars: All Staff on the list of extended contracts must complete a calendar representing days worked outside of the regular school year. We do not count weekend days unless they participated in an unreimbursed workshop. See list of extended contracts.
9. Board Meeting Topics: We have two hearings scheduled for the June meeting. See board agenda information. We will need to have student fees form completed for the hearing.