|October 3, 2017 at 2:00 PM - Food Service Meeting|
I. Discussion Items
1. Finance/Budget Report: See attached budget and finance reports.
3. Fall Technology Fair: The fall technology fair is scheduled over the Parent-Teacher Conference in October. High school students will be in attendance along side PT Conferences on Wednesday, October 11th. All staff workshops are scheduled for Thursday, October 12th.
4. Safety Review: We are required to conduct an annual safety review. Lloyd from Nesbitt and Associates will be conducting a safety inspection beginning on October 18th.
5. Strategic Plan Update: We will be finalizing our progress reports on the district strategic plan during the month of October. We are scheduled to revisit the plan as a staff/community in November.
6. Salary Schedule: Your salary is based on your position and place on the salary schedule. If you have any suggestions for improving the salary schedule for your area, please let your principal know by the end of the first semester. They will present these to a board committee for consideration for the 2018-19 school year.
7. Health Insurance: We will be offering on open enrollment period for changing insurance programs beginning in January 2017. This dual option allows employees to elect to participate in a high deductible ($3,500) and use the premium savings to enroll in a healthcare savings account. Please let Penny know if you are considering moving to the higher deductible by December 1st.