|October 6, 2017 at 3:00 PM - SEA Monthly Meeting|
I. Discussion Items
1. Finance/Budget Report: See attached budget and finance reports.
3. Schuyler Data Portal: All district level programs are managed on the FileMaker Portal. See Schuyler Data Portal.
5. Health Screens: We will be offering health screens again this year. This event is coordinated with the strategic planning activities on November 22nd.
6. Fall Technology Fair: The fall technology fair is scheduled over the Parent-Teacher Conference in October. SCHS Conferences will be on Tuesday with high school students attending tech fair on Wednesday. Staff workshops are scheduled for Thursday, October 12th.
7. Safety Inspection: Nesbitt and Associates will be here on October 18th to begin our safety inspection for 2017-18. We have ordered additional emergency wall charts to be delivered on the 18th.
8. SCHS Open House: The open house for the new building addition will be on Tuesday evening in conjunction with parent-teacher conferences. We will use the new wing for tech fair programs.
9. Strategic Plan Update: We will be finalizing our progress reports on the district strategic plan during the month of October. We are scheduled to revisit the plan as a staff/community in November.
10. Flu Shots: We will have a flu shot clinic here at SMS for the SCS employees covered under the BSBC through SCS. There is no cost. Employees, spouses and children over the age of 6 month will be able to receive the shot, there will not be nasal spray vaccine given.
Bring a copy of your insurance card front and back for EACH family member receiving the vaccine. Sign up with your school nurse before Oct 20th.