|September 27, 2017 at 2:00 PM - Transportation/Maintenance Staff|
I. Discussion Items
1. Finance/Budget Report: See attached budget and finance reports.
3. Portal: Thank you to the maintenance/custodial staff for your work on keeping the maintenance portal up to date. This document keeps the board and administration abreast to the progress on requested maintenance items.
4. Buildings and Grounds: Thank you for your work on completing the building upgrades as identified in the "fix it" program. We will be moving into the new building on October 10th. Open House at 4:00 PM.
5. Transportation: Thank you for your work on making the transition to the new bus barn.
6. Fall Technology Fair: The fall technology fair is scheduled over the Parent-Teacher Conference in October. High school students will be in attendance along side PT Conferences on Wednesday, October 11th. Staff workshops are scheduled for Thursday, October 12th.
7. Safety Surveys: We are required to conduct an annual safety review. Lloyd from Nesbitt and Associates will be conducting a safety inspection beginning on October 18th.
8. Strategic Plan Update: We will be finalizing our progress reports on the district strategic plan during the month of October. We are scheduled to revisit the plan as a staff/community in November.
9. Salary Schedule: Your salary is based on your position and place on the salary schedule. If you have any suggestions for improving the salary schedule for your area, please let Ron Mundil know by the end of the first semester. Ron will present these to a board committee for consideration for the 2018-19 school year.
10. Health Insurance: We will be offering on open enrollment period for changing insurance programs beginning in January 2017. This dual option allows employees to elect to participate in a high deductible ($3,500) and use the premium savings to enroll in a healthcare savings account. Please let Penny know if you are considering moving to the higher deductible by December 1st.