|November 1, 2017 at 2:00 PM - Transportation/Maintenance Staff|
I. Discussion Items
1. Finance/Budget Report: See attached budget and finance reports.
3. Portal: Thank you to the maintenance/custodial staff for your work on keeping the maintenance portal up to date. This document keeps the board and administration abreast to the progress on requested maintenance items.
4. Bus Barn: One of the items addressed during the safety review was the increased safety and security created by having a bus barn to lock vehicles, lighting, etc... We are working to get the Internet, cameras, and high pressure wash system to be used to keep buses and small vehicles cleaned and maintained.
5. Fall Technology Fair: Thanks for your help in setting up for the 1st quarter parent-teacher conferences and the technology fair. Congratulations to Matt for his recognition as outstanding support staff member for the first quarter.
6. High School Addition: Thanks for your help in moving into the new high school addition. Also thank you for your work on cleaning up behind the high school building so that we can park our vans and cars behind the building and secure the gate outside of school hours.
Strategic Plan Update: We will be finalizing our 2017 progress reports on the district strategic plan during the month of October. We are scheduled to revisit the plan as a staff/community on the morning of November 22nd.
8. Salary Schedule: Your salary is based on your position and place on the salary schedule. If you have any suggestions for improving the salary schedule for your area, please let Ron Mundil know by the end of the first semester. Ron will present these to a board committee for consideration for the 2018-19 school year.
9. Health Insurance: We will be offering on open enrollment period for changing insurance programs beginning in January 2017. This dual option allows employees to elect to participate in a high deductible ($3,500) and use the premium savings to enroll in a healthcare savings account. Please let Penny know if you are considering moving to the higher deductible by December 1st.