Respect - Responsibility - Effort
1. Book Review: (Leverage Leadership 2.0) (Chapter 8: Jesse Zavadil)
2. September District Program Meetings: All meetings for the year are on the superintendent's calendar.
Sept. 26th: Custodial/transportation @ SCHS East Gym (2:15 PM)
Sept 26th: Food Service Staff @ SCHS East Gym (2:15 PM)
Sept 28th: Para/Office Support Staff @ SCHS East Gym (1:45) SES Music Room (2:30)
Sept 28th: SEA @ Supt. Office 3:15 PM.
3. Rapid Response: Rapid Response will set a date on a Tuesday in October following our SAA meeting. They are 2 hours behind us, so not wanting to meet before 10:00 AM.
4. Rule 10 Requirements: (Reminder) Rule 10 building reports are due to the superintendent by October 1st.
5. October Parent-Teacher Conferences:
Scheduled for October 18th from 8:00 to 8:00?????
6. Para-Educator Conference: If you are sending para-educators to the para-education conference this year, please make sure you put the registration in vehicle tracks and Sally will register your people. If you have already registered your people, please see Sally as soon as possible.
7. Assessment Program Update: Dr. Gibbons will provide an update for upcoming meetings with Renaissance and NWEA on our district/building assessment program. We are meeting at noon on Wednesday with Renaissance on Assessment programs.
8. Suicide Prevention Requirement: State Law requires all employees to participate in Suicide Prevention Training. Dr. Gibbons will update on staff progress.
9. Inventory Update: Reminder: Inventory updates are due October 1st.
10. OCR Review: 2017-18 Civil Rights Data Collection (CRDC), the Advance Website (AWS) will open on Monday, October 1, 2018! I just forwarded the email for you to review.
11. Strategic Plan Report: Make sure you send me your updates on action plans completed during 2018. These are due October 15th.