|September 26, 2018 at 2:15 PM - Maintenance/Food Service Meeting|
I. Discussion Items
1. Finance/Budget Report: See attached budget and finance reports.
3. Portal: Thank you to the maintenance/custodial staff for your work on keeping the maintenance portal up to date. This document keeps the board and administration abreast to the progress on requested maintenance items.
4. Buildings and Grounds: Thank you for your work on completing the building upgrades as identified in the "fix it" program.
5. APL Training: APL Training for all teachers/administrators is scheduled for October 10th at SES. Food service: We will need coffee and rolls in the morning, lunch at noon, and cookies and sodas in the afternoon. We will need both gyms set up for the workshop.
7. Safety Report: We are required to conduct an annual safety review. Lloyd from Nesbitt and Associates is conducting a safety inspection for 2018.
8. Strategic Plan Update: We will be finalizing our progress reports on the district strategic plan during the month of October. We are scheduled to revisit the plan as a staff/community in November.
10. Health Insurance: We will be offering on open enrollment period for changing insurance programs beginning in January 2019. This dual option allows employees to elect to participate in a high deductible ($3,500) and use the premium savings to enroll in a healthcare savings account. Please let Penny know if you are considering moving to the higher deductible by December 1st.