|September 28, 2018 at 1:45 PM - Support Staff Meeting|
I. Discussion Items
1. Finance/Budget Report: See attached budget and finance reports.
3. October Special Events: APL New Teacher Training is October 9-11. APL Refresher Training for teachers is Wednesday, October 10th. The fall technology fair is scheduled for Wednesday, October 17th. Parent-Teacher Conferences are scheduled for Thursday, October 18th. Fall Break is October 19th.
4. Safety Surveys: We are required to conduct an annual safety review. Lloyd from Nesbitt and Associates is conducting a safety inspection for 2018.
5. Strategic Plan Update: We will be finalizing our progress reports on the district strategic plan during the month of October. We are scheduled to revisit the plan as a staff/community in November.
7. Health Insurance: We will be offering on open enrollment period for changing insurance programs beginning in January 2019. This dual option allows 10-12 month employees to elect to participate in a high deductible ($3,500) and use the premium savings to enroll in a healthcare savings account. Please let Penny know if you are considering moving to the higher deductible by December 1st.