|September 28, 2018 at 3:15 PM - SEA Reps Meeting|
I. Discussion Items
1. Finance/Budget Report: See attached budget and finance reports.
3. October Special Events: APL New Teacher Training is October 9-11. APL Refresher Training for teachers is Wednesday, October 10th. The fall technology fair is scheduled for Wednesday, October 17th. Parent-Teacher Conferences are scheduled for Thursday, October 18th. Fall Break is October 19th.
4. Process Champions: Process Champions is the train-the-trainer model for Capturing Kids Hearts. Selected staff from each building will be involved in the 2-day training. We are looking at a date (2 days) in late October.
6. Strategic Plan Update: We will be finalizing our progress reports on the district strategic plan during the month of October. We are scheduled to revisit the plan as a staff/community in November. I will be meeting with "Thoughtexchange" on October 10-12 to setup our program for the 2018-19 school year.
8. Health Insurance: We will be offering on open enrollment period for changing insurance programs beginning in January 2019. This dual option allows certificated employees to elect to participate in a high deductible ($3,500) and use the premium savings to enroll in a healthcare savings account. Please let Penny know if you are considering moving to the higher deductible by December 1st.