|October 24, 2018 at 2:15 PM - Maintenance/Food Service Meeting|
I. Discussion Items
1. Finance/Budget Report: See attached budget and finance reports.
3. Fall Technology Fair: Thank you to food service and custodial/maintenance support for the tech fairs, APL training, and parent-teacher conferences.
4. Safety Review: We are required to conduct an annual safety review. Lloyd from Nesbitt and Associates has completed his report. Ronnie will work with each building on addressing the issues identified in the safety report.
5. Strategic Plan Update: We will be finalizing our progress reports on the district strategic plan during the month of October. We are scheduled to revisit the plan as a staff/community in November.
7. Salary Schedule: Your salary is based on your position and place on the salary schedule. If you have any suggestions for improving the salary schedule for your area, please let your principal know by the end of the first semester. They will present these to a board committee for consideration for the 2019-20 school year.
8. Health Insurance: We will be offering on open enrollment period for changing insurance programs beginning in January 2019. This dual option allows employees to elect to participate in a high deductible ($3,500) and use the premium savings to enroll in a healthcare savings account. Please let Penny know if you are considering moving to the higher deductible by December 1st.