|October 26, 2018 at 1:45 PM - Support Staff Meeting|
I. Discussion Items
Rationale: October Meeting Agenda:
1. Finance/Budget Report: See attached budget and finance reports.
2. Well at Fisher's: Thank you to the bus drivers, maintenance, and food service for your work to make the transition to Richland while we are addressing the water issue at Fisher's. Not sure what our response will be in the near future, we are waiting for the State to give approval for a new well.
3. Fall Technology Fair: Thank you to food service and custodial/maintenance support for the tech fairs, APL training, and parent-teacher conferences.
4. Safety Review: We are required to conduct an annual safety review. Lloyd from Nesbitt and Associates has completed his report. Ronnie will work with each building on addressing the issues identified in the safety report.
5. Strategic Plan Update: We will be finalizing our progress reports on the district strategic plan during the month of October. We are scheduled to revisit the plan as a staff/community in November.
6. Portal: Thank you to the maintenance/custodial staff for your work on keeping the maintenance portal up to date. This document keeps the board and administration abreast to the progress on requested maintenance items.
7. Salary Schedule: Your salary is based on your position and place on the salary schedule. If you have any suggestions for improving the salary schedule for your area, please let your principal know by the end of the first semester. They will present these to a board committee for consideration for the 2019-20 school year.
8. Health Insurance: We will be offering on open enrollment period for changing insurance programs beginning in January 2019. This dual option allows employees to elect to participate in a high deductible ($3,500) and use the premium savings to enroll in a healthcare savings account. Please let Penny know if you are considering moving to the higher deductible by December 1st.
The new rates for 2019-20 were released at noon yesterday. See attached information.