|February 3, 2015 at 9:00 AM - SCS Administration Meeting @ SMS Conference Room|
I. Discussion Items
Rationale: 1. Strategic Planning Meeting Overview: We have completed our input and advisory portions of our strategic planning process. The board of education will adopt the 2015 plan at their meeting on February 9th and then we will begin working with the board committees on developing action plans for this process.
2. Board Reports: Due Wednesday, February 4th for the February 9th Board Meeting.
3. Resignation: Mr. Pavlik has accepted a position with Ogallala Public Schools and will be returning their to work beginning in August. We will begin the process of researching the high school needs and develop the priorities for this position based on these needs. We wish Mr. Pavlik and his family the best and look forward to working with him this spring and summer to complete his goals for the high school program.
4. Building and Grounds: The board of education will meet on Thursday to review bids on the preschool stair tower project. The meeting is scheduled for 1:00 PM. The finance committee will meet following this meeting to discuss administrative contracts for the 2015-16 school year.
5. Administrator Evaluations: I will be scheduling meetings with each administrator to review your first semester performance and evaluations this week. We will also discuss salary range recommendations for each position.
6. Teacher Retirement Program: We have four teachers who have submitted applications for the early retirement program. The board will accept applications until March 1st and consider any and all applications at that time. The teachers who have submitted their application may also withdraw their application up to March 1st.