|March 2, 2015 at 2:00 PM - Board Policy, Handbooks, and Support Programs|
I. Board Policy, Handbooks, Support Programs (Nursing, Food Service)
Rationale: 1. Review Meeting Portal:
2. Review Regular Board Meeting Structure and committee responsibilities.
3. Review Strategic Planning Committee Focus.
4. Review FMP Portal. (Tech-it)
5. Set next meeting date: April 13th @ 1:30 PM
Support Programs: (Food Service, Nursing, Para-Educator, and Safety/Security)
Target Area Strategies:
1. Review and update the district-wide security/crisis plan.
2. Increase number of para-educators to provide more one-on-one time for struggling learners.
3. Develop job descriptions and evaluation instruments to guide para-educators in their work.
4. Develop and implement a professional development program and schedule for para-educators.
5. Coordinate efforts to allow students/parents input on monthly menu options.
6. Provide Grab-n-Go breakfast at SES.
7. Chamber/Foundation Recognition Program includes other programs (custodial, food service):
8. Provide a full-time nurse at each building.
9. Provide new lunch tables and salad bar at Fisher’s elementary building.