|March 24, 2015 at 9:00 AM - Schuyler Administration Meeting|
I. Discussion Items
Rationale: 1. Book Review: Chapter 5 (Michelle Egr) Chapter 6 (Gerry Reinsch)
2. April 23rd and 24th: NETA Conference, HS Track Meet,
3. Requisitions/Inventory: COOP Requisitions Due March 30th. Other requisitions due April 30, Inventory updates due prior to check-out.
4. Support Staff Meetings: These will be shared at our support staff meetings this week. See meeting schedule.
5. DRC System: NeSA Testing Program.
6. STEM Camp Review: April 14th for SMS and SES Admin and selected Staff.
7. 2015-16 Teacher/Coaching Assignments: We need to finalize teaching and coaching assignments. Certificated staff contracts are renewed at the April board meeting. Support staff and coaching assignments in May.
8. Summer School Contracts: We also offer contracts for the June and July summer school sessions in May. We will need to finalize the list of recommended summer employees and get the contracts handed out on May 1st and back by May 5th so the board can approve these on May 8th.