|April 16, 2015 at 2:00 PM - Schuyler Food Service Meeting @ SCHS Library Annex|
I. Discussion Items
Rationale: 1. Finance Report: See attached report.
2. 2014-15 Support staff Recognition: The Schuyler Foundation and Chamber of Commerce will be recognizing an outstanding support staff member (food service, custodial/maintenance, administrative assistant) along with the outstanding teacher and para-educator recognition program. If you would like to nominate a support staff member for 2014-15, please pick up a form at your principal's office or at the district office. This person will be recognized along with the teacher and para-educator of the year on May 21st.
3. 2015-16 Support Staff Contracts: The board finance committee will be recommending the new support staff salary schedule for board adoption at their regular meeting on May 11th. You will be receiving your contract on Friday, May 1st with a return date of May 8th.
4. Summer School/Food Service Programs: Please make sure you contact your principal or Dave Gibbons if you are interested in summer work. We will be offering summer contracts on May 1st.
5. Future Purchasing Considerations: The food service program needs to be taking advantage of the coop and fmp requisition programs. There is considerable savings in these programs and reduced or waived shipping costs.
6. 2015-16 Meal Rates: Student handbooks are to be adopted at the June Board Meeting. In order for meal prices to be included in these handbooks, we will need to set the meal prices for 2015-16 in May.