|April 20, 2015 at 9:00 AM - Schuyler Administration Meeting @ SMS Conference Room|
I. Discussion Items
Rationale: 1. Book Review: Chapter 11
2. Professional Development: Thursday and Friday. Mr. Gibbons sent out the schedule to your teachers. Please make sure your support staff has the same information.
3. Summer School: Summer School contracts will go out May 1st and due to the principal's office May 8th.
4. Support Staff Contracts: Distributed on May 1st, due May 8th to the principal's office.
5. Teacher Requisitions: Due April 30th.
6. Review year-end calendar of events: Review of upcoming events.
7. Review agenda for Thursday, May 21st.
8. APL Training: Share thoughts about the training and your process for getting input from your staff on training in 2015-16. I need to know as soon as possible if your staff wants the full APL training next year. The training is normally 5 days, but, they will work the full training into 4 days by adding 90 minutes to each of the 4 days.
9. MAPS Testing: Spring MAPS testing is optional.