|May 4, 2015 at 1:00 PM - Board Governance, Public Relations, Planning, and Calendar|
I. Discussion Items
Rationale: Technology Program: (Servers, Computers/iPads, Copiers/Printers, Software/Apps, Networks, Curriculum, Staffing)
1. October 13, 14 and 15: Technology Workshops in conjunction with October Parent-Teacher Conferences.
School Governance and Public Relations: (Board, Administration, Communication, Parent/Community Relations)1. SCHS Construction Class House Project: The house is sold, so we can begin planning for the 2015-16 housing project.
2. SCS Housing for new/relocated teachers/staff: The website is updated and provides information about all available housing.
3. Senior Center Program: We will present an update on our strategic planning progress tonight, May 4th, at the Senior Center. People begin eating at 5:30, our presentation will be when everyone has been served.
4. Community Meetings: We need to discuss other community meetings, target groups, dates, times, and places to discuss our strategic planning, future building projects, and budget and finance issues.
School Climate: (Learning Environment, Behavior, Communication, Professional Development, Supplies/Materials)1. Coop Requisitions completed and submitted: The total amount of this request is reduced from $131,000 to $110,000.
2. Regular Requisitions submitted but review is ongoing: We should be through our review by May 20th.
3. Meeting with Flippin Group on Friday, May 8th from 9:00 to 12:00.