|April 29, 2015 at 9:00 AM - Schuyler Administration Meeting @ SMS Conference Room|
I. Discussion Items
Rationale: 1. Support Staff Contracts: Distributed on May 1st, due May 8th to the principal's office.
2. Extra-Duty Assignments: Mr. Grammer and Mrs. Egr are completing their recommendations for extra-duty assignments for the 2015-16 school year. We will review these recommendations and discuss any concerns and/or suggestions for improvements.
3. 2015-16 APL Training: I have confirmed possible dates for APL Training for our entire teaching and administrative staff. The dates available for next year are: April 26 and 27, May 23 and 24. We may also be able to get individuals access to training at nearby locations throughout the school year.
4. Board Committee Meetings: Scheduled for Monday, May 4th and Monday, May 11th. See meeting schedule.
5. Summer School: We need to finalize our hiring for summer school assignments. Summer School contracts will go out May 1st and due to the principal's office May 8th.
6. Teacher Requisitions: Due April 30th.