|August 18, 2015 at 9:00 AM - Schuyler Administration Meeting @ SMS Conference Room|
I. Discussion Items
1. Book Review: Real Talk (Chapters 3 and 4)
2. Student Fees: I will give you the forms for 2015-16. Please make sure you follow the law for imposing student fees. Once a fee is approved, you must post in a prominent place in your building. The activity fee for grades 6-12 is $10 for all students. Because this is a required fee, it is subject to waiver if the parents request it.
3. Food Service: NO CHARGING! We had several staff members with fairly large bills at the end of the year last year. Students will be provided a non-reimbursable meal if they do not have a positive balance again this year.
4. Busing: The before and after school busing program starts tomorrow. Activity bus drivers will be paid as in the past. I am working with our insurance company to review our practices for vans and volunteer drivers. Anyone driving a school vehicle must be registered as a driver. We are taking all transportation requests by paper right now and will be entering them into the system. We are shooting for after labor day to use only the filemaker program.
5. Crisis/Safety Program: The Crisis Team Leaders will meet with me at 12:30 today. They will be presenting a schedule for training and procedure for making sure the emergency flip charts are posted by the door in every classroom and office.
6. Staff Payroll: Staff should be turning in their payroll confirmation sheets to the building principal's office. Once you have them all collected, please turn them into Marlene.
7. Portal Review: We will be using the portal for all district level programs.