|September 29, 2015 at 9:00 AM - Schuyler Administration Meeting @ SMS Conference Room|
I. Discussion Items
1. Book Review: Championship Habits: Chapters 5
Core Soft Skill #13: Listening effectively to your customers and colleagues. Are you an active listener with pause and silences, mirroring, disclosing, and appropriate questioning? Are you able to observe verbal and nonverbal cues?
2. Teacher Evaluation: Discussion on teacher evaluation training and observations.
4. Voucher and Purchase Orders: You need to check the PO's and Voucher systems on a regular basis.
6. Safety Surveys: Dave Gibbons will send out the links for safety surveys to be completed by all staff. Please make sure you complete these surveys so that we can get our safety manuals complete and our new wall charts completed. Surveys will need to be completed by October 9th.
7. Buildings and Grounds: Principals need to go in and update the building and grounds long-range plan for your building.
8. SPED Staff: Darli Vrba will be hosting monthly SPED staff meetings. She will work with Mr. Gibbons and building principals on this schedule.