|October 26, 2015 at 9:00 AM - Schuyler Administration Meeting @ SMS Conference Room|
I. Discussion Items
1. Nov-Dec. Book Review: We will begin reading "School Leadership for Results".
2. Teacher Early Retirement Update: Dr. Hoesing will be distributing retirement information to all employees over 55 years of age. See information.
3. NET/NASB Community Engagement Tour: NET and NASB have collaborated on what they call a community engagement tour. They will be here on Wedensday, October 28th. See schedule and prepared questions for each identified group. Mr. Comley will be leading the preschool session, Dr. Hoesing will be working with Kem Cavanah on the Business/Community session, and Mr. Grammer and Mrs. Egr will be working with students and parent groups. See attached information.
4. Parent-Teacher Conference update: Report on the success of first quarter parent-teacher conferences.
5. Capturing Kids' Hearts Workshop: Workshop participants should have received a schedule and scholarship for the Capturing Kids' Hearts Workshop in Denver next week. Sally got us rooms close to the venue and Dr. Hoesing will be putting a travel schedule together. We have also scheduled a visit to a Bilingual Elementary in Lexington on Monday morning, November 2nd. Dave Gibbons will be traveling with a group of parents.
6. Strategic Planning: Dr. Hoesing will be working with Marcia Herring on our 2016 strategic planning seminars. Staff will meet on the morning of November 25th. Parent/Community meetings will be on December 7, 21, and 22.
7. Fast Break Auto Achievement Awards: See Awards for each of the elementary buildings.
8. Emergency Preparedness: Each building should have a Command Staff Actions Reference Guide in the Office. Please take a guide and review it with your office staff prior to placing it in a prominent, secure place in your office area.