1. Budget and Finance: See enclosed finance report.
2. 2017-2018 Contracts: The board of education is reviewing the support staff salary schedule and support staff contracts for the 2017-2018 school year. The board of education will review salary increases for the 2015-16, 2016-17, and 2017-18 school years. The board's finance committee will finalize any changes to this schedule and will take action on support staff contracts in May.
3. Requisitions/Inventory: COOP Requisitions are due on April 1st. Other requisitions are due May 1st, and inventory must be updated before June 1st.
4. Building/Summer Projects: The board will approve the building and grounds proposal for 2017. Ron Mundil has been working with outside vendors and contractors to schedule the work.
5. Field House Input: The field house has been open to the public for the past two months. Administrators are reviewing field house use, rules, and fees and will make recommendations for summer hours of operation and any changes to rules, fees, hours, etc... for the 2017-18 school year this summer.
6. High School Classroom Addition: The board of education will consider awarding the contract to construct an addition to the high school building. This addition will be 6 classrooms and a large music/conference room. Construction to begin by May 1st with a completion date of Thanksgiving, 2017.
7. April Workshops: Mr. Gibbons has scheduled two APL workshops for April 12-13th AT SES. We will provide coffee and rolls in the morning, lunch, and cookies and drinks in the afternoon. Mr. Gibbons will work with Jeff Andel on details for these two days. Food service wanting to work should visit with Jeff Andel.
8. Summer School/Food Service Programs: Please make sure you contact your principal or Dave Gibbons if you are interested in summer work. We will be offering summer contracts later in April for Board approval on May 10th.
9. Fred Arnold Track Meet: Support Staff from the middle and high school wishing to work the Fred Arnold Track Meet on April 20th should let their principal know. The track meet will begin at 10:00 AM. You can request to work the meet or work in the concession stand. We will pay up to an 8 hour day. SES and the rural schools will be in regular session on Thursday.
10. 2017-18 Calendar: Board will approve the 2017-18 school calendar on Monday evening. See calendar proposal.
11. 2017-18 Strategic Plan:
See attached document.