|April 18, 2018 at 2:15 PM - Transportation/Maintenance/Food Service Staff|
I. Discussion Items
1. Budget and Finance: See enclosed finance report.
2. Food Service: Building administrators have been trained and completed an initial review of the "Smarter Lunchrooms" evaluation program. They will complete one more review prior to the end of the school year and then work with Jamie to make recommendations for future changes.
3. Summer Employment: We will have many opportunities for support staff to be considered for summer employment in custodial, food service, and each of the summer sessions. See Dr. Gibbons if you want to be considered for summer employment.
4. 2018-19 Contracts: The board of education is reviewing the support staff salary schedule and support staff contracts for the 2018-19 school year. We have met with representatives from each of the support staff areas to review the salary comparisons from area schools and make recommendations for changes to the current salary schedule. If you would like to meet with me as an individual, please see me immediately following the meeting. The board's finance committee will finalize any changes to this schedule and will take action on support staff contracts in May. See proposed salary schedule changes.
5. Requisitions/Inventory: 2018-19 requisitions are due May 1st, and inventory must be updated before June 1st.
6. Workman's Comp Requirements: Remember, you are required to complete 3 professional development videos. Please see Dr. Gibbons if you have any questions or need help accessing the programs.
7. Building/Summer Projects: The board approved the building and grounds proposal for 2018. Ron Mundil has been working with outside vendors and contractors to schedule the work. See Buildings and Grounds, Vehicle Replacement, and Large Equipment Replacement programs on the portal.