|August 28, 2018 at 9:00 AM - SAA Weekly Meeting|
I. Discussion Items
Respect - Responsibility - Effort
1. Book Review: (Leverage Leadership 2.0) (Chapter 6: Dr. Lefdal)
2. Lunch Program: (Reminder) Senator Walz requested each building to respond to her request inquiring current practice in your building for dealing with negative lunch balances. Send your response to me and I will present one district response. Also, please review your student lunch accounts and clean-up any balances remaining from the 2017-18 school year. As of September 1st, all negative lunch balances remaining from 2017-18 for free/reduced lunches will be eliminated.
3. September District Program Meetings: All meetings for the year are on the superintendent's calendar.
Sept. 26th: Custodial/transportation @ SCHS East Gym (2:15 PM)
Sept 26th: Food Service Staff @ SCHS East Gym (2:15 PM)
Sept 28th: Para/Office Support Staff @ SCHS East Gym (1:45) SES Music Room (2:30)
August 29: 2017-18 Budget Amendment Hearing, Board Meeting and 2018-19 Budget Workshop. See attached budget amendments to the 2017-18 general fund, lunch fund, special building fund.
September 17: Budget Hearing and regular school board meeting.
8. Bus Routes: The board of education will consider a request for patrons from Lonnie's Trailer Court for morning and afterschool transportation. See attached recommendation. Also, Mrs. Burton will be switching the loading and unloading area at the middle school to the northwest corner of the building (10th and Banner Street) beginning on Tuesday, Sept. 4th.
9. Administration reports due September 12. Discussion on report form to be used for the 2018-19 school year. The program does not take graphics. If you want to attach additional information. See attached draft from Darli.
Highlight Upcoming Events
10. Requisition/Inventory: The 2018-19 Requisitions/inventory have been archived and updated for the 2019-20 school year. I need someone in your building to confirm moving inventory to new staff, coaches, etc... My goal is to have these moved this week so that your teachers can review and update their inventories. This is important for insurance, but is now part of the district audit. You can go in and review inventory assignments as they stand now.
11. Administration Social Contract: Discussion on social contracts for administration for the 2018-19 school year.