Respect - Responsibility - Effort
1. Book Review: (Leverage Leadership 2.0) (Chapter 8: Jesse Zavadil)
2. September District Program Meetings: All meetings for the year are on the superintendent's calendar.
Sept. 26th: Custodial/transportation @ SCHS East Gym (2:15 PM)
Sept 26th: Food Service Staff @ SCHS East Gym (2:15 PM)
Sept 28th: Para/Office Support Staff @ SCHS East Gym (1:45) SES Music Room (2:30)
Sept 28th: SEA @ Supt. Office 3:15 PM.
3. Safety Update: I met with the lead safety team representatives on Friday, September 14th. They are updating building information included in the manual. Rapid Response: I am recommending Tuesday, September 25th at 10:15 for Safety training and update access for administrators to use this program to record safety incidents and schedule safety events in your building.
4. Rule 10 Requirements: (Reminder) Rule 10 building reports are due to the superintendent by October 1st.
5. School Board Meeting: September 17 @
6:30 PM: Budget Hearing and regular school board meeting.
6. Para-Educator Conference: If you are sending para-educators to the para-education conference this year, please make sure you put the registration in vehicle tracks and Sally will register your people. If you have already registered your people, please see Sally as soon as possible.
7. Strategic Plan: We will begin working with "thoughtexchange" on expanding communication in support of our strategic plan initiatives. I will schedule a meeting time for us to begin discussion and build our communication focus. In the meantime, we will need to identify completed action plans for 2018. See attached strategic plan.
8. Assessment Program Update: Dr. Gibbons will provide an update for upcoming meetings with Renaissance and NWEA on our district/building assessment program.