Respect - Responsibility - Effort
1. Book Review: Discuss timeline for the "Leverage Leadership" book study
2. October District Program Meetings: All meetings for the year are on the superintendent's calendar.
October 24th: Custodial/transportation @ SCHS East Gym (2:15 PM)
October 24h: Food Service Staff @ SCHS East Gym (2:15 PM)
October 26th: Para/Office Support Staff @ SCHS East Gym (1:45) SES Music Room (2:30)
October 26th: SEA @ Supt. Office 3:15 PM.
3. Rapid Response: Rapid Response will set a date on a Tuesday in October following our SAA meeting. They are 2 hours behind us, so not wanting to meet before 10:00 AM. Currently looking at either October 16th or 23rd.
4. Rule 10 Requirements: (Reminder) Rule 10 building reports were due to the superintendent by October 1st. If you have not completed this, please get them to me today.
5. October Parent-Teacher Conferences:
Scheduled for October 18th from 8:00 to 9:00.
6. Para-Educator Conference: If you are sending para-educators to the para-education conference this year, please make sure you put the registration in vehicle tracks and Sally will register your people. If you have already registered your people, please see Sally as soon as possible.
7. Assessment Program Update: Dr. Gibbons will provide an update for upcoming meetings with Renaissance and NWEA on our district/building assessment program.
8. Suicide Prevention Requirement: State Law requires all employees to participate in Suicide Prevention Training. Dr. Gibbons will update on staff progress.
9. Inventory Update: Reminder: Inventory updates are due October 1st.
10. OCR Review: 2017-18 Civil Rights Data Collection (CRDC), the Advance Website (AWS) will open on Monday, October 1, 2018! I just forwarded the email for you to review.
11. Strategic Plan Report: Make sure you send me your updates on action plans completed during 2018. These are due October 15th.
12. October Board Reports: October Board Reports are due Wednesday, October 3rd. Reports should highlight a program/staff member (s)/ upcoming events. We put these in writing to expedite our meeting time, while still providing valuable information to the board. The September principal/director reports took over an hour. We need to keep the reported highlights to a reasonable time.