|November 13, 2018 at 9:00 AM - SAA Weekly Meeting|
I. Discussion Items
1. Book Review: (November 20) Chapter 2 (89-125): Planning - Darli Vrba
5. OCR Review: 2017-18 Civil Rights Data Collection (CRDC), the Advance Website (AWS) opened on Monday, October 1, 2018! Kim said the site has not opened yet and will contact you when it opens if she needs information from you.
6. Health Screens: We will be hosting health screens again on the morning of the strategic planning meeting. The meeting is setup to allow individuals to leave for their screen, and return to give input.
7. Strategic Plan Review: Review the 2018 strategic plan report. In addition, we will be changing our strategic planning process to allow us to expand our connection and engagement of students, staff, parents, community leaders, etc... We have contracted with Thoughtexchange to guide our process, formulate better questions, and improve the focus and impact of this work. We have a team of administrators and tech support scheduled for our first training on Friday morning at 10:00 at the SMS Conference Room. Once we have this process in place, we will begin working with ECRA to identify metrics used to measure impact of our plan, student achievement, progress on strategic initiatives, etc...
8. Building Leader Essential Elements: With the focus model system in place for the teachers, we are recommending focusing the building level administrative model. Included in the brochure are the areas of focus for the 2018-19 school year. All administrators will need to go into the system and complete a self-evaluation on the identified areas.