|January 29, 2019 at 10:00 AM - SAA Weekly Meeting|
I. Discussion Items
1. Book Review: "The Advantage" Pages 27-47: Mr. Kasik
4. Gallup Clifton Strengths: Please make sure all of your building NEW staff completes the survey.6. OCR Review: 2017-18 Civil Rights Data Collection (CRDC), the Advance Website (AWS) is OPEN! Please work with Kim Powell on completing this document.
7. 2019-20 Calendar Discussion: I met with the SEA on January 21st. They will have their calendar recommendations finalized on February 22nd.
8. 2018-19 Teacher/Program Needs: Staffing needs for 2019-20 will need to be completed and submitted to me by February 1st. Please focus on your teacher needs at this time. We will address support staff needs by March 1st.
1. Administration available (before, during, and after school)
2. Improve staff morale
3. Leadership that will listen to staff and explore all options
4. Placing staff in positions where they can be most successful and benefit students
5. Value staff and their expertise in their area of study
6. Improve relationships between administration and certified staff
7. Casual days allowing staff to improve morale and school spirit
Administration, Teacher, and Support Staff Relationships
Step 1: What are we doing well and what can we improve with regard to our working relationships?
Step 2: What are some day-to-day actions we can take to improve relationships together?