|March 6, 2015 at 2:00 PM - Alternative Education Meeting|
I. Discussion Items
Rationale: 1. Budget/Finance: See Attached information
2. Calendar: New teachers on August 11th. Teachers opening workshops August 12-14. Students start Monday, August 17th. 17th and 18th are half days. P-T Conference and professional development day in October. Christmas break will be from December 23-January 3rd. We will make changes to the second semester schedule, if necessary, at the completion of this school year.
3. Requisition and Inventory: The COOP requisition catalog will be open on February 23rd. COOP orders will close on March 30th. FMP requisitions (including textbook orders) are due on May 1st. Inventory updates must be completed before releasing staff for the summer.
4. PTO Requirements: Please make sure you submit your leave time on the Time Reset Program. We have several employees who are receiving an estimated paycheck who are short hours. Please visit with Marlene Hartman to get this resolved.
5. Salary Schedule: We are completing our draft of a support staff salary schedule. The board finance committee will be finalizing a draft to be released to staff in April and approved at their May board meeting.
6. Summer School: June 8-26 and June, July 6-24. 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 12:30 to 3:30 ELL/Reading High school June 1-June 25 Monday through Thursday. 8:30 to 11:30 and 12:00 to 3:00.
7. Strategic Plan (Action Plans): We have scheduled the first and second Monday of the month for board committees to meet on the strategic planning action plans. See schedule below:
8. Prepared Response: 3 hour training on March 10th at SCHS Library Annex. The training will be from 11:00 to 3:00. First responders will be invited for the first hour and lunch. Building principals and members of the crisis team will continue with additional training from 1:00 to 3:00.
9. Housing Survey: Mr. Pavlik put the survey into infinite campus for certificated staff. We also have a paper copy of the survey for those who need to complete the survey in hard copy. These are due on February 27th.